Daltex Contractors has become a partner with the GOOD Contractors List…visit their website to learn more about the extensive background checks and how we became part of this organization.
With today’s severe weather, stay safe and give Daltex Contractors a call if you experience any roof damage from the storms.
Make sure your maintenance has been performed so no interior water damage occurs to your home. Call a professional if you think there may be an issue with your roof, You may not always be able to see the damage to your roof, but a trained professional can. If the necessary repairs are not made immediately, your roof will begin breakdown and LEAKS will soon follow!
Call Daltex Contractors today to ensure that your property is in good condition after the storm passes!
We are Insurance Claims Specialists and experienced in dealing with losses due to storm damage. Contact us and we will help you every step of the way!
Here are some tips of what needs to be done to insure no interior water leaks during spring. Call a professional to help with this task.
• Clean all debris from the surface of the roof. Debris has a tendency to hold water, and water will expedite roof deterioration,
especially if your roof is asphalt based such as a built-up roof or asphalt shingles.
• Check all flashings and make sure that they are not deteriorated and there are no holes in them.
• Dab some roof cement under any loose shingle tabs. One dab on either side should do.
• Replace any damaged shingles.
• Keep all gutters free of debris. Make sure that the downspouts are draining properly by water testing them.
• Trim back any overhanging tree branches.
• Check all caulking and sealants. Scrape and remove any caulking that is weather cracked and damaged.
• Check the mortar on chimneys and parapet walls, both in between the brick and on top. If it’s damaged or deteriorated, have it tuck-pointed.
Any mason can perform this work.
We have special programs to help with the maintenance of your most important investment your roof.
If you received a marketing flyer on your door from Daltex and you have a no soliciting sign on your door, let us personally apologize in advance. All our employees have soliciting permits and we use an outside company to distribute flyers to promote current programs and assist our homeowners with knowing that their areas have been damaged by recent storms. It is never our intention to offend anyone.
Spring Storms are upon us and your most important investment your roof system needs regular maintenance. Sealing boots, flashings, and checking to insure that all penetrations are sealed is important to protect the inside of your home. Daltex has programs available for maintenance service, contact our office for more information