Also commonly referred to as “artificial turf” or “artificial grass,” synthetic grass offers an array of applications and advantages when regular grass is not practical or aesthetically pleasing. Made mainly from nylon and rubber, the most obvious benefits of synthetic grass include its’ beautiful and lush appearance, durability, and lack of required maintenance.
Why Choose Synthetic Grass?
There are many reasons why synthetic turf provides a better alternative than natural grass. For example…
- Easy to maintain. Artificial grass does not require water, sunshine, fertilizer or mowing.
- Flexibility. Synthetic turf can be laid where natural grasses will not grow due to lack of sunlight, extreme temperatures or unsuitable terrain. Want a rooftop lawn? No problem!
- Return on investment. Weighing all associated costs, artificial turf installments generally pay for themselves in 2 to 3 years.
- Durability. Synthetic grass is an exceptionally viable option for high-traffic areas such as sports fields, golf courses and active backyards!
- Beauty. Synthetic turf maintains a pristine appearance and consistent texture year-round.